See beautiful San Francisco on an eco-friendly electric scooter, and take in more sights than you ever could on foot.
Our scooters not only have more power than the average rental but when you ride one, you’re also cruising to the Golden Gate Bridge in style. Best of all, scooters are a blast to ride!
Take off on our 2.5 Hour Electric Scooter Tour that wheels through Maritime Park and then out to the Marina Green through the Presidio on the way to the Golden Gate Bridge. Enjoy incredible views of San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, and the city skyline.
After a brief session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore San Francisco’s Waterfront for approximately 2.5 hours. Tours are limited to 10 riders per tour guide.
Numerous stops perfect for Instagram or Snapchat – so don’t forget your smart phone.
- Start in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf near the Cable Car turnaround
- Cruise by Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Ride onto Municipal Pier in Aquatic Park
- See the Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Scoot west towards Crissy Field and through the Marina Green
- Spectacular views of SF Bay, Alcatraz Island and a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Make stops at the Warming Hut and Fort Point under the Bridge
- Snap pics at the Palace of Fine Arts
- Return loop through the Marina District and the Presidio with a stop to see Yoda at Lucas Arts (time allowing)
NOTE: Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions. Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly scooter, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the city streets each day.