Personal tour guide for your party exploring amazing and iconic San Francisco destinations.
Your group will love scooting through the Waterfront or Golden Gate Park on our new fleet of Electric Scooters.
This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront from Fisherman’s Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Or choose to start in Golden Gate Park and blast off on our scooters to Ocean Beach. A city as unique as San Francisco demands a unique way to tour it, and an electric scooter is the answer!
The Wharf to Bridge Scooter Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline. The Golden Gate Park tour route covers the Western part of the park which covers both famous landmarks and a trip to Ocean Beach.
After a brief training session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront or Golden Gate Park for three hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system.
Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos – so don’t forget your camera.
WHARF TO BRIDGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Crissy Field
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Fisherman’s Wharf and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through the Marina and the Presidio
GOLDEN GATE PARK TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- The 10+ mile tour route explores the western section of the 1017 acre (411 ha) park on winding trails and bike routes ending at Ocean Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
- The transformation starting in the 1870’s of a bleak sand dune area in into the lush park you see today.
- The Music Concourse and Temple of Music including the California Academy of Sciences and the deYoung Museum
- The Japanese Tea Garden and the California Midwinter International Exposition of 1894
- William Hammond Hill and John McLaren’s vision for the park
- Hidden sights including the Fly Casting Pools and Anglers Lodge
- The historic Beach Chalet Building and Murals
- The Dutch Windmill and Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Gardens plus Murphy Windmill
- The Bison Paddock, The Model Yacht Club, Equestrian Center and Stables
- Ocean Beach and Pacific Ocean views
- and many other hidden gems on our way to the beach!
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly scooter, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. The Hills portion of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability and guest safety.
We want every guest to have a safe experience. Route changes are at the discretion of the tour guide or manager. The tour will still proceed for full 3 hours of activity time.