Personal tour guide for your party exploring amazing and iconic San Francisco destinations.
Your group will love scooting through the Waterfront on our fleet of Electric Scooters.
This one-of-a-kind fully guided and narrated experience takes you on a memorable and fun filled tour along San Francisco’s picturesque waterfront from Fisherman’s Wharf to the Golden Gate Bridge.
The Wharf to Bridge Scooter Tour route follows the waterfront and allows guests great views of San Francisco Bay and the City Skyline.
After a brief training session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore the San Francisco waterfront for three hours. Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your tour through a compact single ear-bud sound system.
Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for photos – so don’t forget your camera.
WHARF TO BRIDGE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Crissy Field
- Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Fisherman’s Wharf and picturesque fishing harbors
- Loop through the Marina and the Presidio
- Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly scooter, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. The Hills portion of the route may be adjusted or canceled based on rider ability and guest safety.
We want every guest to have a safe experience. Route changes are at the discretion of the tour guide or manager. The tour will still proceed for full 3 hours of activity time.