San Francisco has gone electric scooter crazy and we have the most kick butt scooters available.
Jump on and blast off with our 1.5 Hour Electric Scooter Tour that wheels through Fisherman’s Wharf and then out to the San Francisco Bay waterfront. Guests enjoy great views of San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and the City Skyline.
After a brief recap session on how to safely operate the electric scooter, you will explore San Francisco’s Waterfront for approximately 1.5 hours. Tours are limited to 10 riders per tour guide.
Your experienced and fun tour guide will narrate your experience through a compact single ear-bud sound system. Each guest is issued a compact radio receiver so they don’t miss a detail of what the guide is saying about each site seen on the tour. Numerous stops are made for Instagram worthy photos – so don’t forget your smartphone.
- Start near the Cable Car turn-around in Fisherman’s Wharf
- Cruise by National Maritime Museum
- Scoot near Municipal Pier and Aquatic Park
- See Historic sailing ships at Hyde Street Pier
- Lean about Ghirardelli Square – home of delicious chocolate
- Enjoy Spectacular views of Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge along the Bay Trail
- Quick stop at the Warming Hut on pathway to the Golden Gate Bridge
- Picture perfect stop at base of North tower of Golden Gate Bridge at civil War-era brick fortress Fort Point
- Return loop through Crissy Field and Marina Green
- NOTE: Tour does not include entry into museums or admission fee attractions. Every tour makes numerous stops for photos.
Our goal is to let guests enjoy riding an eco-friendly electric scooter, see more sights than they could cover on foot and have lots of fun. An added benefit for the environment is a few less tour buses on the city streets each day.